Value, Safety and Exceptional 360 (degree) SupportThe IMTCC Is Putting Care Back In Healthcare
IMTCC Global Patient Advocate's ResponsibilitiesThe IMTCC was founded to provide more than simple industry guidelines and theory…
but an actual SYSTEM and Standardized Protocols to insure that every Chamber member has the proven tools and trusted connections to help consistenty deliver the Best Patient Experience Possible.
Based on a successful system developed over almost 20 years of actual utilization, the IMTCC Best Standards of Practice have been shown to:
- significantly reduce the incidence of complications
- guarantee compliance with pre- and post-op surgical requirements and instructions
- provide all-important medically appropriate aftercare and support for the patient
- help to assure optimal surgical results and exemplary patient experiences
To provide patients with “fee-based Patient Advocacy Services,” including transparent information about treatment and provider options that enable the patient to make informed choices.
The GPA will help to plan and coordinate all services necessary for the patient between other participating Chamber members and providers. Their goal is to provide continuous advocacy services, collaborate with their destination country peers and see that even the patient’s local doctor is ready to assist with continuance of care upon their return.
- The IMTCC GPA contracted services to the patient defines and underscores his/her unbiased allegiance to the patient rather than the medical providers since the contracted fee (compensation) model does neither depend on nor fluctuate based on the amount of the surgery or the surgeon/hospital chosen as compared to the current popular model of medical travel facilitation.
- Working with other Chamber members that embrace and understand the Standards is of paramount importance in providing cohesive services and values, including transparency and integrity.
Due to their experience and training, along with exclusive working relationships with other IMTCC providers in the destination country, they can identify barriers, implement plan development, coordinate pre and post op care, continuum of care (once they return to their home country) and provision the resources their patient will need every step of the way.